Laravel is a PHP framework for the development of web applications following the model-view-controller (MVC) architecture
The name speaks to you? Certainly, but it is surely not what you believe. Laravel is a PHP framework. Have you lost? So, more simply, Laravel is a computer language derived from PHP, itself a programming language that allows to give life to your websites by boosting them. The creators of Laravel felt too limited by the features of PHP and decided to improve everything in their own way. This is how Laravel was born.
Popular in recent times, the use of Laravel in web projects has grown and is now found in any type of site. The creators even claim that they totally revolutionized the way of building the web and that's what we think about it too.
Laravel offers a set of modular packages with a dedicated dependency manager. There are different ways to access databases and services that help with the deployment and maintenance of applications.
In March 2015, Laravel is considered one of the most popular PHP frameworks, together with Symfony, Nette, CodeIgniter, Yii2 and others. The Laravel source code is hosted on Github and under a MIT license.
With Laravel, we can achieve:
- All types of developments
- A good SEO structure
- The development of your SAAS based application
- API integration
- Multilingual solutions
- Online Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Integration of payment gateways
- Using smart methodology for faster development and cost reduction
- The code is understandable, well organized, and can be put into production quickly, even for big updates on all of your databases
- Security: authentication, authentication API with protected routes and keys, authorizations with gates and policies, encryption with OpenSSL and encrypted in AES-256-CBC, hashing, secure password change, CSRF Token etc.
Corrective & preventive maintenance:
- We make available all of our developers on your project, in all its different phases, to remain vigilant against the anomalies, and thus regulate them. We will provide you with a detailed monthly report on the various bugs fixed, how often they have occurred and how long they have been corrected.