The story of two childhood friends Jeremy and Maxime who share a common vision: using the web and art direction to develop innovative, impactful and emotional projects. For them, the web is not only a technology but also a means of expressing themselves.
An artistic web agency that wants to be visionary and imposes itself of being. In constant reflection and questioning, we adapt the values and vision of our customers to our philosophy of the web of tomorrow: a web at the cutting edge of technology, graphically beautiful, and offering the visitor a real user experience. Since the creation of WebL' Agence, we have supported 27 clients in the development of their ideas. The combination of cutting-edge technology and an adapted and original artistic direction made it possible to satisfy each of their needs.
In addition, we have grown our young and dynamic team from 2 to 12 people, with the aim of training each of our employees in the latest technologies to stimulate their curiosity and satisfy their need to search ever further.
WebThe Agency is a cool and stimulating work environment with challenges to take up every day, passionate, talented and engaging colleagues.
In order to better respond to our continued growth, we are looking for a passionate accountant who would like to pass on his or her passion! Attaché (e) à WebL'Agence, based in Puteaux (92800). You'll be in charge of:
- Maintaining current accounts
- Accounts payable management
- Preparation of social and tax declarations
- Preparation of annual closing transactions
- Payroll preparation
The position is available to be filled immediately.
Date of publication :19-janv-2018
- You have a DCG type training course with initial experience in a similar position. You think you have a sense of analysis, rigour, a taste for quality, good editorial skills, you are autonomous, curious and enjoy working in a team, so let's meet us. Any other quality is of course much appreciated.
Come discover the agency by having a coffee with us and get to know us better.